Have a few chores today and a Library meeting tonight but I wanted to post another piece before I get too busy today. It reminds me that we need to keep a balance in our lives, which I struggle with constantly.
I am pretty much an "all or nothing" type of person.....getting focused one one thing at a time to the exclusion of everything else. That's why I won't pick up a good book when I know I have a lot of things to do. If I get my nose into a book, I can't put it down and everything else gets pushed aside.
I do the same thing with painting and that's why I focus on my art when I am on vacation......no other distractions. I can paint to my hearts content. Just looking at this peaceful loon, whose photo I took a while ago, makes me want to go up to Maine, watch the loons and start painting again.
Dannie...I LOVE loons:-) This is a great picture! I want to see it if you paint it. ~ Cindy P.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing you work. It is all so beautiful.--Patti E, Wolfeboro
ReplyDelete