
"Everyone who can see, can paint."
Welcome to my new blog! I will be posting paintings, news, random thoughts and class information on this blog. Fall is coming and it's time to start thinking about classes again. The fall schedule is shown below.
Welcome to my new blog! I will be posting paintings, news, random thoughts and class information on this blog. Fall is coming and it's time to start thinking about classes again. The fall schedule is shown below.
I will do a demo at each class. Depending on the student requirements, various mediums will be demonstrated. You are free to paint along on the class project, or bring your own subject matter and I will assist you. Beginners are always welcome as well as experienced painters.
It's a "Come as you are" party. Our goal is to have FUN and create some beautiful art.
Class Schedule
Monday: 9:30-11:30 AM Watercolor; Acrylics; Oils; all levels
Tuesday: 6:30-8:30 PM Watercolor; Acrylics; Oils; all levels
Thursday: 9:30-11:30 AM Watercolor; Acrylics; Oils; all levels
Thursday: 6:30-8:30 PM Watercolor; Acrylics; Oils: all levels
Contact me at 642-8507 or 770-1081 to sign up.
Classes will begin September 13th and continue for 6 weeks at a cost of $90.00. Payment is due at the time of registration.
Session I: Sept. 13-October 18 (no classes the week of Columbus Day...Oct. 11th)
Session II: October- December 6 (no classes Thanksgiving week.)
No comments:
Post a Comment