Sunday, April 17, 2011

Greece and the Beach


The weather here has been perfect lately. It made me think of the beach and what it must be like in Greece at this time of year. I've been spoiled with all this leisure time for reading, painting and seeing the sights.

We were able to go to St. Augustine for a few days as well as taking a dolphin cruise last week. I took a few more classes with my favorite teacher, Anne Abgott, whose work is superb. I am posting the work we did in these classes.

I will be home soon and I'm looking forward to starting my classes again. We will be starting on May 16th. I will hold watercolor classes for all levels on Mondays and Fridays from 9 AM-12 PM.

Monotype classes can be individually arranged for 1-2 students maximum.

Since summer schedules will be upon us in no time, I had a new idea for the classes. If you sign up for six classes ($90) you can come to any of the scheduled classes until you have completed all six classes. That gives you some flexibility and will allow you to come to class whenever your schedule allows. I will give each student a card which we will punch to keep track of the classes you have taken. If you use up all your classes, we can start a new card at any time.

Please let me know if you will be joining us for this wonderful opportunity to relax, have fun, and try some new techniques that I have learned. I am hoping to do some plein air painting this summer as well. We have so many beautiful opportunities to paint outdoors in our area and on the seacoast. Let's give it a try!

I can be reached at my email address: dfgenovese@comcast or via my cell phone at 603 770-1081 before April 3oth. After that you can call me at home at 642-8507 as well.

I am eager to see my former students and perhaps some new faces this spring and summer. Be sure to tell your friends.....all are welcome!

See you soon!

Dannie

Hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed painting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment